Investigator College, a leader in ELC-Year 12 education on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula, presents an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our vibrant and nurturing Early Learning Centre (ELC). Situated in coastal Victor Harbor, Little Investigators offers a supportive team environment, and reputation for educational excellence. Operating with a commitment to providing exceptional Early Years education for children aged 3-4 Years, our new Director will oversee an exciting period for the ELC, with plans for continued growth, and a newly refined role in the strategic plan for Investigator College.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience and hold a recognised Early Learning qualification from a tertiary institution.
- Degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check & First Aid
- Management training and hands-on experience
- Ability to manage the compliance requirements
- Able to implement and evaluate early childhood programs
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Ongoing professional training
- Excellent working environment
- Supportive business to help you succeed
- Discounted school fees at Investigator College
- Remuneration will be dependant on experience
To apply for this position, please forward your resume via SEEK. If you’d like to know more, we invite you to have a confidential discussion about the role with our Human Resources Manager, Dan McCartney on 8551 0900.
Investigator College is committed to being a child-safe organisation through the prevention, identification and reporting of child abuse and neglect. All candidates for roles at Investigator College are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process and will be required to partake in relevant training as required.