Calling all entertainers to ‘INVESTIGATOR’S GOT TALENT ONLINE’…
Let’s stay connected by sharing our God given talents, entertaining our friends, families and community. Upload your video entries now!
Theatre/Drama: Student monologue
Music: Student solo
Dance: Student Solo
FINAL Submissions Week 8 Term 2 2020
Winners Announced Term 3 Week 1 2020
Submission of entries:
Label your file with the following information family name/ category
IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT ALL SUBMISSIONS HAVE BEEN GRANTED PERMISSION BY A PARENT TO BE UPLOADED AND SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND YOUTUBE
Investigator College Performing Arts Faculty reserves the right to make final decisions on winners, however, the College Community will have the opportunity to vote on who should win through the use of LIKE votes via YouTube. Comments will be disabled.
- Appropriate costumes
- Parental permission to upload is REQUIRED
- Time for solo – 3 mins max
- Time for Family – 5 mins max
- Any act over 5 mins will be disqualified
- Careful consideration of audience is required. (We are an ELC to 12 community; content including drugs, sex and swearing is not permitted in this contest)
- All College Community families may enter – ELC to Year 12, including staff.
CRITERIA FOR LIKES
Please press the like button on YouTube to vote for each video.
- Over-all manner of presentation
- Stage Presence
- Impact on Audience
Once submissions have been approved for entry, The Performing Arts Faculty will upload your act(s) to this channel for judging.
Share with your family and friends!