ELC Frequently Asked Questions
How do I setup access to the ELC software?
- When you enrol with the ELC, staff enter your details into the system.
- Parents receive an email from the Xplor software with a link to an online enrolment form, to fill out any missing enrolment details.
- Once staff receive the completed enrolment details, they set your child to ‘active’ and you will then receive a welcome / getting started email.
- Parents click on the link in the welcome / getting started email to setup their Xplor login password.
- Parents sign into the Xplor software and enter their payment details into the Auto Debit Setup area.
- Parents can then visit the web version of Xplor or install the Xplor App on their smart phone to check their children in, post on their timeline, and manage finances. See Parent Xplor Setup or discuss with staff when you arrive at the ELC if you have any issues.
How do I recover my lost password?
Click the Forgot Password’ link at https://web.myxplor.com/
If you don’t receive the recovery email, check your junk email folder to see if the email ended up there.
What if I don’t have access to a smartphone?
The same Xplor features are available from the web login or your smart phone app.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
You can email or call 08 8551 0909, or post comments and ask questions via the xPlor software.
General enquiries: email@example.com
Account related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the ELC on 08 8551 0909